sorry. been too busy. or nagbusy-busyhan. hay naku! 🙂
OK, since my last post, we have:
1. bid some colleagues goodbye (they’ve retired!) and see you later!
2. dined at chocolate kiss! well, i hope it were on a happier note. we went to a good friend’s mom’s wake that night.
3. tried project pie, and been there twice since. 🙂
4. won goodies from del monte through neva of manila mommy. weee! 🙂
5. have dined at uncle cheffy’s greenfield district a few times. we love the panizza (probably one of the reasons why i’ve gained a lot of weight heehee)!
6. attended a halloween party at luxent hotel; kirsten came as a cute witch. 🙂
7. gone to fun ranch for the first time, and miss k had a blast! 🙂
8. dropped by rockwell mall (on our way to the mommy mundo bazaar) and enjoyed their Christmas decors
9. had a short vacation in singapore where both daddy k and i weren’t in the best of health! but we enjoyed the visit just the same. 🙂
10. been to the emergency room of the medical city the day we arrived from singapore to find out why we were sick. i have to take 3 days sick leave the next week.
12. (last but not the least) been visited by haiyan. yolanda. whatever. the super typhoon. caused so much pain and damage in leyte and samar, and capiz as well. badly damaged our house in roxas city. 😦
hope to be able to write more about each item in this list. thank you for reading til this part. 🙂