been busy with the organization’s yearly meeting and some other stuff, hence the lack of posts.
here’s a quick list of what’s been happening in the last 2 weeks or so:
1. i attended eton international’s symposium on international primary curriculum at the edsa shangri-la. it was an eye opener on how the way of learning has advanced. i want the best school for miss k, one which will bring out the very best in her. 🙂
2. we tried granny burgers and it was yummy! i had the double angus, daddy k had the triple patty burger! 🙂
3. miss k’s summer playtime school activities have been fun, fun, fun! aside from coloring, painting, tracing and sticking activities, singing songs and dancing, they have cooked cheese lumpia, pancakes, and pizza! 🙂
4. i attended an intermediate fondant class where i expected to mold 3d characters. alas, we spent most of our time preparing the fondant and covering the styro mock cake that i only got to mold 2 characters from pocoyo, pato and sleepy bird! sigh! i was so disappointed. 😦 mas happy ako dun sa basic fondant class where i got to mold a lot. oh well, i want to take up the class again haha! super enjoyable kasi!
5. we TRIED potty training. baby steps, literally! 🙂
6. we got to check out best food forward at the nbc tent (thanks to the 3 tickets i won heehee) where we sampled yummy foodie finds! we didn’t get to take photos of the food, only of kirsten playing. 🙂
7. i have been baking a storm lately haha! even got my first cake pops and cake order yeah!
8. out with the old and in with the new! got to say goodbye to mr. k during the farewell party and just last week we got to shake hands with and welcomed the new guy. 🙂
9. my bestfriend joy was in town and she came to my office for a visit! we had coffee, had lunch at yabu, and chatted up a storm! 🙂
10. we went up to tagaytay with good friends. we rented this fab house of a friend’s and saw the sights (taal vista hotel, sky ranch, residence zoo). feeling bakasyunista! 🙂
11. daddy k and i had an impromptu dinner date at chef laudico’s guevarra’s last weekend. dapat kasama si miss k, e nakatulog ayaw pagising hehe this resto was full! parang chinese resto, lots of chinese families were there celebrating birthdays (daming cakes e, and panay ang kanta ng crew ng happy birthday hehe). 🙂 food was OK lang, one stood out for me: angus kare-kare. melt in your mouth goodness!
so, in the words of THE joey tribbiani, how you doin’? 🙂